Monday, January 17, 2011

Pantone Color of the Year 2011

So pretty!  The Color of the Year for 2011 is this gorgeous reddish-pink shade of "Honeysuckle!"  Pantone and I are definitely on the same page this year.  Who wouldn't want to surround themselves with this rosy color? 

I decided to represent this year's selection with a David Austin rose ("Jubilee Celebration") that looks to me to be about the same shade as Honeysuckle. 

How can you incorporate Honeysuckle into your life?

A new blush for some rosy cheeks...
Paper napkins to brighten a dull day...
A bunch of roses...
Strappy sandals...

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love this year's Pantone color and your rose is just beautiful!

Anne Reeves said...

I noticed so many shop windows in Florida sporting "Honeysuckle!" I photographed this rose in England...I wanna go back!