Monday, January 16, 2012

Honolulu: Q-Pot

My oh my, are these necklaces cute! I discovered a store in Honolulu's Ala Moana mall that is pushing the boundaries of what a "charm" on a necklace should be. This Japanese store is called Q-Pot (http://www.q-pot.jp/eng/brand-items/necklace.html) and you really should check it out.

The store sells tiny French pastries, macaroons and scoops of ice cream as pendants on necklaces. They are sooooo cute. I've never seen anything like it and, as a sugar lover, I wholeheartedly approve.

The sales girl was modeling their latest creation - tiny hamburger necklaces where each charm is a layer that stacks on the next - bottom bun, beef patty, tomato, cheese...whatever you want on it. No joke! It's cute, but it can't compare with a tiny pink macaroon.

There is only one shop in the United States (and apparently they don't sell online) but you can email: qpot-alamoana@lyrausa.com or call the store at (808) 955-9330 for sales inquiries.

No comments: