Saturday, April 28, 2012

Magazine bags


(finished DELIGHT totes in a gallery)

This is the Ana's DELIGHT cover that I've chosen for my trip this weekend.  I've printed the cover, sealed it in plastic and all I need to do now is build it into a day bag.  What do you think? 

The forecast for Williamsburg, Virginia (I'm finally going!) is hot and humid.  I have a new navy skirt that should look cute and help me beat the heat.  I've got pictures to take and I won't be deterred by the weather!  I promise to tell you all about it next week.

So with a navy outfit planned, I need a DELIGHT tote (to carry as a purse) that would coordinate.  That's what I like so much about designing magazine bags - the bag is durable (tape & plastic), the magazine is so much fun to look at (way better than leather) and I get to decide that blue-rimmed dishes in Paris "match" a navy outfit.

No comments: