Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Etsy: An Art Fair Online: The Room Where I Create

I have been a busy bee lately! I've just expanded my Etsy store (an online marketplace for handmade, one-of-a-kind items) and added lots of new purses, jewelry and even my decorative matchboxes. I make one or two of a lot of different items.  Since I don't have a bricks and mortar store, I use Etsy as my online Art Fair
This blue purse (Sunrise #11195) is lined with a fabric I bought in Paris.
This is what you see when you open your purse!
I've added a variety of necklaces - this necklace is made with tan linen fabric covered beads and champagne faux pearls.
Here are little pieces of art: a set of my mini matchboxes
I love this Strawberry Oilcloth Envelope! I keep my point and shoot pocket camera in this when I travel.

In addition to writing, blogging and taking photographs, I love to create accessories that are beautiful and interesting.  Take a peek at my Etsy store and then tell me what you think!

No comments: