Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visiting England: A View from The London Eye

Now I couldn't tell you about the London Eye without showing you too, could I?

We had a spectacular night to view the city - it was around 8 o'clock when we "boarded," the sky was as clear as a bell and the sun was beginning to set.

I took this photo through the glass walls and I am so happy with it!

I wanted to tell you about a neat event that will be taking place on The London Eye in October of this year. During the London Restaurant Festival, the London Eye will become a revolving restaurant with 11 celebrity chefs! Doesn't that sound wonderful?

I know, someone bid on (and win) the Gordon Ramsay charity capsule and I'll fly over and join you!

3 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Ooh, you did have a lovely day for it. Such a clear, smogless sky for London. I have some photos which are similar and I just loved being able to see so much of London in every direction from up there. Thanks for posting it, Anne.

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks! Yes, it was perfect! I recommend going after five, I understand the crowds are smaller and I love that time of day!

Elaine said...

Fantastic photo!