Saturday, May 26, 2012

Monograms

It was a great day when I got my Husqvarna Viking sewing/embroidery machine.  I have used it continually for sewing, but as I look back over these last 8 years, I realized that I have mostly used the machine embroidery feature for baby gifts.  It's time for me to have some personalized things!

So this week I've gone on a monogramming bender and made myself 2 sets of AHR napkins, 2 "anne" dishtowels and I put a fancy "R" on an antique fingertip towel for the powder room.  What do you think?

I will have to rotate my new masterpieces so that you don't see an "R" in every room!  Have you ever noticed a magazine article like that, where the home owner loves monograms and you can spot one in each picture - overkill!

I hereby promise to display a reasonable number of initials.        

No comments: