Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The 12 Days of Valentine's Day

I am telling you now so you'll have a chance to plan...The 12 Days of Valentine's Day starts in 2 weeks.

What does this mean?
It means it's time to get out your red placemats, buy pink sprinkles at the grocery store and start thinking of ways to express your love to those around you. Friends, family, neighbors - everyone can celebrate with you.

I absolutely love Valentine's Day and could not possibly fit all the heart-shaped food, flowers and decorations I desire into just one day.

Want to see how I celebrated last year? Take a peek at my blog posts from February 3 -14, 2008.
Come celebrate The Twelve Days of Valentine's Day with me...you know you want to.

2 comments:

LillyB said...

The roses color is so rich! I love this picture!

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you! The pink tin and deep red roses were just gorgeous in person. I was so glad when the color translated into my photograph.