Saturday, January 17, 2009

Carved from Butter

I knew that I wanted to buy some roses for the house...but what color? I went in thinking lavender and came out with the most gorgeous pale yellow roses I had ever seen. They looked like they had been carved from butter.
Then I chose a teapot ("Loves Me" by Deb Moore) from the cabinet, put an empty jar inside it to hold the water and flower food and started arranging. 

I like using a jar inside because it keeps the teapot clean and food safe for tea on another day. This arrangement really brightens the living room. Love it!

3 comments:

Nancy Carabio Belanger said...

Anne, you've done it again: it's a feast for the eyes. My favorite color is pale yellow. Sooooo pretty!

Anne Reeves said...

Thanks, Nancy! I really love this bouquet.

LillyB said...

These are so beautiful! They truly do look like they are carved from butter!!!