Monday, September 6, 2010

John Derian for Target

Wonderful news! John Derian (famed New York decoupage artist) has partnered with Target again for a limited edition collection of melamine trays, dishes and coasters. Do you remember when I bought some of his pieces at Target two years ago? I love them!

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Gilt.com that they would be having a 3-day sale of the John Derian collection for Target. It started online at noon on August 20th. I think things like this are very fun and I took the "starting at noon" very seriously. So glad I did! I sat at my computer and was ready at noon on the dot.

I selected a few things and when I checked out at 12:08 PM, some my items were already sold out! Interior designers and collectors everywhere must have been ready to pounce on these pre-sale items.

I am happy to say that this gorgeous feather tray made my pre-sale order and that is why I am able to show it to you today.

The in-store collection was scheduled to be on the shelves (or available at Target online) on September 5th, so now you can shop for it too. But if you like something, buy it. The last John Derian collection did not appear to be re-stocked, so get it while you can.

I also chose a few other pieces that I love and I know that they'll appear in future blog posts. Stay tuned...

No comments: