Friday, October 5, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dishwashing Liquid

"What's that, Madge? I'm soaking in it?!"

Ha! I couldn't get that old Palmolive ad out of my head when I saw their new line of gorgeous dishwashing liquid called "Fresh Infusions" by Palmolive.  I saw this display at Target and bought one of each.

I am halfway through the Lime Basil (green) and I love the scent and am really impressed by how long the bubbles last.  I am that girl that likes to have a sudsy sink in the kitchen.  In the morning, I'll add a squirt of dishwashing liquid to one section of the kitchen sink and fill it with hot water, just for the heck of it.  It makes the kitchen smell good and I have a ready spot to put any dirty dish or spoon throughout the day.  Well, in this unofficial test kitchen, the bubbles smell heavenly and last a really long time.

The other choices are Lemon Thyme (yellow) and Ginger White Tea (Pink).  I hope that they come out with a special collection for the holidays.  I'd like: Gingerbread or Rosemary - what about you?

No comments: