Monday, July 29, 2013

Laundry Manangement

We all have to make time for laundry.  And when I am home, I feel a great sense of accomplishment when the dishwasher and washing machine are running at the same time.  Gives us just enough time to stir the soup and read a magazine, right?

Years ago, I made myself a "hangs on a hanger" cotton multi-pocket organizer. I love it and it hangs on the hook by the garage door, filled with mittens, garden shears, a ball of twine and assorted objects. 

I don't have time to make another one (it took me what felt like hours on the sewing machine for the last one), but I wanted the same concept to work in my tiny laundry room.  So I bought a clear pocket shoe organizer (one that is intended to hang over a door with hooks) and I hung it on 3 nails in the wall, hidden behind the laundry room door.  Needless to say, I love it!  

And while I'm on the subject of laundry, that blue Oxiclean Laundry Spray just got green paint/gum out of my white pants - a miracle, to say the least.  

Do you need some laundry management?  

No comments: