Monday, July 1, 2013

Martha Stewart Spotlights Leelanau Peninsula

Martha Stewart Living magazine is touting what we've known for years...the Leelanau Peninsula is the place to be in the summertime.  Have you noticed that many of Martha's picks have already been spotlighted in my blog?

I've written about:
Good times!  Martha Stewart has directed everyone to some great spots - but she barely scratched the surface!  I am looking forward to another wonderful summer here on the Leelanau Peninsula.  Stay tuned for photographs and stories highlighting the best of the best.  And look in my "City Series" section in the right hand sidebar - I have my "Leland" and "Leelanau Peninsula" posts there.  

To see Martha's list, look at this online article (a companion to the July issue of Martha Stewart Living). 

No comments: