Friday, February 25, 2011

Moments of Delight poster

I did it!  I've created a poster to bring you delight. 

I originally designed this poster to promote my blog, Moments of Delight, at an art show.  I wanted this kind of display so that customers could understand what I meant when I said that I blogged about gardening, travel, baking, crafts, flower arranging, collecting and paired each post with one of my original photos.  Sometimes you don't believe gorgeous until you see it.

You can order this photo quality paper poster, 20 x 30 inches at my Etsy shop.

Here are the details (and my blog links) for each photo (left to right):

Paris map/moth paperweight


Marshmallow snowstorm around my vintage village


Silver charm bracelet


Lavender farm – northern Michigan


David Austin English Rose: Heritage


Kayaks on Lake Michigan


Japanese paper art


Beautiful salt collection


View from the steps of Lincoln Memorial, Washington, D.C.


Antique sugar bowl


Making Lemon Knots


Football Tailgate Brownies


Lunch at Swan Coach House in Atlanta, Georgia


Knit vase with cockscomb bouquet


Bouys in Bar Harbor, Maine


Beading a monogrammed scarf


David Austin English Rose: Lillian Austin


Japanese gummy candy flowers


Vintage Christmas ornaments


Edible Flowers


Colorful sachets


Crown gate at hotel/castle in France


Peony tablescape with seashells

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne, I love how you phrase "sometimes you don't believe gorgeous until you see it"! So true and so YOU?
Thanks for a great poster.
Kate

Elaine said...

What a beautiful poster!

Anne Reeves said...

Thank you! I have one up in my office and I LOVE IT!