Thursday, September 12, 2013

Movie Star Qualities: Eden Climber Rose

Do any of your roses have movie star qualities?  I'm convinced that an Eden Climber can't take a bad photograph.  The quiet and demure photo above was taken on my patio last month. I liken this photo to a black and white portrait of a movie star in her silk dressing gown, sitting at her vanity full of perfume bottles.
This red carpet look was taken in July in northern Michigan at my parent's cottage.  A different plant, a different plant hardiness zone, but thriving just the same.  I think of this photo as one of "a star and her entourage."

If you love roses and have a wall or fence for support, you really need to add this stunner to your collection.  Then stick around for some camera-ready moments all summer long.

No comments: