Monday, March 11, 2013

Looking Forward to Eden

My job is to inspire and delight.  I love this time of year in particular because I can ping pong around different topics and really surprise you with the photo of the day.

While June feels far off, we can all delight in this rose.  It is an "Eden" climber and when the sun rises over the brick wall on my patio, the effect is beautiful.

Nature requires me to be a morning person!  If I am not camera ready around 8 am, I miss all the good light.  On cold and snowy mornings like this one, I remember quiet mornings like this and I can hardly wait to sit outside in my pajamas with a cup of coffee and my camera.  

I hope that the longer days of sunlight and the promise of Easter right around the corner, helps to make your wait for Spring a little more delightful.  

No comments: