Thursday, March 14, 2013

Style Trend: Lace iPad Clutch

I have been reading lots of magazines on all of flights I have been on lately and one common denominator is the fact that lace is everywhere.  Here is just one link to a recent article on lace in Lucky magazine.

I have been determined to make myself "a little something" (read: accessory) with lace this season and I was tickled when I found this beautiful fabric.  It is a lace print - white on denim blue.  It looks like lace, but since it is printed, there are no holes to snag. Bonus.  

I just finished making myself this iPad clutch.  I padded it with fusible fleece, lined it with a tiny blue and white check fabric and closed it with a narrow white zipper.  I love it!  I can't wait to carry it with my Spring wardrobe.  It may be 35 degrees out now, but daffodils and April showers are sure to be right around the corner!

No comments: